Today the world is dominated by web. Every business is now conducted globally using the web. In this digital world, the online presence on the web is very important for every organization to advertise, promote and sell their products and services to worldwide user.
This is an introductory level course which offers students interested in gaining insight into the field of Web Design & Development. Topics include how web sites are architected, how does communication work, what is involved in building a website, and what all the terminology really means. At the end of the course, students will have a clear understanding of all that is required to build, maintain, and use a website.
SIMEC Institute Technology invites you to this short course approved by BTEB (Bangladesh Technical Education Board) and NSDA ( National Skill Development Authority ). The syllabus is prepared as per present need in the job markets.
- Basic Concepts
- Responsive Web Design
- Domain & Hosting Management
- Final Project
- Government Services
- Semi Government Services
- Corporates & Private Sector
- Data Management
- Overseas Job
- Freelancing & Outsourcing
- Certificates on Completion
- Internship opportunities at SIMEC System Ltd
- World class learning Experience
- Exposer in the national & international job market
|Name of Course
|| Duration of course (360 hrs)
|Web Design & Development
||– Theory- 60 hrs.
– Practical 240hrs
– Communicative English 60hrs
||– 5 Days per week
– 3 hrs. per day
Minimum S.S.C/Equivalent pass or appeared
- All classes are conducted & monitored by experienced & professional instructors with university teaching background
- World class lab with state of the facilities
- Full time Wi-Fi Facilities
- Fully air-conditioned facilitated computer labs
- Course fees are competitive and fair with other institutes.
- Friendly environment
- Modern library facilities
- – TK 15000
- – Scholarship of 10% – 25% for meritorious students.
Making Your Future Brighter.
Enroll Now Before It’s Too Late.