Message From Dora Marinova
“I have been honored to be the Head, International Research Panel of SDGs Action Research Center. Here we are resourceful of providing outcome based SDGs research, training and education to national and international participants. I wish SDGs Action Research Center would be a global hub of SDGs.”
Professor Dora Marinova PhD.
Dora is Professor of Sustainability at the Curtin University Sustainability Policy (CUSP) Institute and was CUSP Director from 2015 to 2018 and Deputy Director from 2007 to 2014. She has more that 320 refereed publications and has completed 57 PhD students who now work in academia, industry and government. She has published in prestigious journals, including Scientometrics, Journal of Cleaner Production, Journal of Econometrics and Nanotechnology. The book she edited on Impact of Meat Consumption on Health and Environmental Sustainability was awarded World Best Book in the Sustainable Food category of the prestigious 22nd Gourmand Awards. In 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2018 I served as a Panel member of the Centres of Research Excellence Peer Review Panel on Population
Specialist fields of expertise
- Supervision : Doctoral & Masters
- Level : 1
- SDGs Scholar Rank : 1 in Australia, 11 in Globally
Bangladesh, China, Eastern europe,
Economics for sustainability, Flexitarianism,
Green innovation, Human values, Innovation,
Modelling sustainability, sustainability,
Sustainability indicators, Sustainability Policy,
Sustainable development, Technology policy,
- Campus : Curtin Perth
- Location : 209
- Room : Room 133
- Telephone : 08 9266 9033
- Email : D.Marinova@curtin.edu.au
- Google Scholar : https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=6LWpl6UAAAAJ&hl=en
- Bogueva, D., and D. Marinova. 2020. "Who needs to solve the vegetarian men dilemma?." Journal of Human Behaviour in the Social Environment 30 (1): 28-53.
- Wang, A., D. Marinova, F. Wang, and J. Wei. 2020. "Corporate investor confidence in the aftermath of a mega natural disaster: An empirical study of the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake." Safety Science 125
- Klonowska, A., L. Moulin, J. K. Ardley, F. Braun, M. M. Gollagher, J. D. Zandberg, D. Marinova, M. Huntemann, T. B. K. Reddy, N. J. Varghese, and 5 more contributors. 2020. "Novel heavy metal resistance gene clusters are present in the genome of Cupriavidus neocaledonicus STM 6070, a new species of Mimosa pudica microsymbiont isolated from heavy-metal-rich mining site soil." BMC Genomics 21 (214): 1-18.
- Amrollahi Biyouki, Z., and D. Marinova. 2020. "What hides behind the scarf: Iranian women’s participation in the economy." In Muslim Women in the Economy Development, Faith and Globalisation Samani, S., and D. Marinova., 85-100 London: Routledge.
- Zhou, C., J. Hong, Y. Wu, and D. Marinova. 2019. "Outward foreign direct investment and domestic innovation performance: evidence from China." Technology Analysis and Strategic Management 31 (1): 81-95.
- Bogueva, D., D. V. Marinova, T. Raphaely, and K. Schmidinger. ed. 2019. "Environment, Health and Business Opportunities in the New Meat Alternatives Market." Hershey: IGI Global.
- Guo, X., X. Shao, S. Trishna, D. V. Marinova, and A. Hossain. 2019. "Soybeans consumption and production in China: Sustainability perspective." In Environment, Health and Business Opportunities in the New Meat Alternatives Market Bogueva, D., D. Marinova, T. Raphaely, and K. Schmidinger., 124-142 Hershey. PA: IGI Global.
- Bogueva, D., and D. Marinova. 2019. "Reconciling not eating meat and masculinity in the marketing discourse for new food alternatives." In Environment, Health and Business Opportunities in the New Meat Alternatives Market Bogueva, D., T. Raphaely, and K. Schmidinger., 260-282 Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Marshall, P., and D. V. Marinova. 2019. "Health benefits of eating more plant foods and less meat." In Environment, Health and Business Opportunities in the New Meat Alternatives Market Bogueva, D., and D. Marinova., 38-61 Hershey, PA: IGI Global.
- Wu, X., X. Hu, W. Qi, D. V. Marinova, and X. Shi. 2018. "Risk knowledge, product knowledge, and brand benefits for purchase intentions: Experiences with air purifiers against city smog in China." Human and Ecological Risk Assessment: An International Journal 2018: 1-12.
- McCosker, A., A. Matan, and D. Marinova. 2018. "Policies, politics, and paradigms: Healthy planning in Australian Local Government." Sustainability (Switzerland) 10 (4)
- Qi, W., X. Guo, X. Wu, D. Marinova, and J. Fan. 2018. "Do the sunk cost effect and cognitive dissonance increase risk perception? An empirical study in the context of city smog." Quality & Quantity 52 (5): 2269-2289.
- Wu, Y., X. Guo, and D. V. Marinova. 2018. "Deregulation, competition, and market integration in China’s electricity sector." In Routledge Handbook of Energy in Asia Bhattacharyya, S., 241-254 Oxon: Routledge.