International Research Center is an interdisciplinary, impactful and globally connected research base for scholars around the world. The center facilitates and fosters leading-edge research, innovation, scholarly publication and policy dialogues. Researchers across the national and disciplinary boundaries can interact, share their knowledge and draw external funding for research activities, training, workshop, conferences and consortia at the center. International Research Center envisions achieving a world-leading status in scholarly knowledge production by mobilizing collective intelligence and developing international networks and meaningful collaboration.
AGENDA AND ACTION PLANS
- Organizing regular public lectures by public intellectuals, renowned academics, researchers and practitioners on pertinent issues
- Hosting independent and collective research projects, training, workshops and seminars
- Organizing a Bangladesh Summer School and Bangladesh Winter School for graduate students and research scholars
- Publishing policy papers, interdisciplinary research bulletin and academic journal
- Strengthening research capacity and academic paper writing skills of the researchers through various trainings, brainstorming and workshop sessions
- Collaborate with various national and international academic/associations/research forums for research, publication and innovative projects
INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH BULLETIN
Interdisciplinary Research Bulletin is published quarterly from Bangladesh by the International Research Center of SIMEC Institute of Technology. It publishes scholarly peer-reviewed articles, research findings, research reports, scientific analysis of ongoing investigation, debates on methodological and theoretical interventions from across the disciplines. It invites guest editors to bring out special issues on relevant subject matters.
We welcome all contributions that enhance the understanding of contemporary research in different subject areas such as arts, humanities and social sciences, business and commerce, science and technology. Research papers and contributions are invited on the following subject matters but not limited to: Climate Change and Environment, Global Health and Hunger, Sustainable Development, Food and Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Digital Humanities and Al, Education, Sociology and Social Anthropology, Media and Communication, Political Science and Philosophy, International Politics and Diplomacy, Business and Economics, History and Society, Culture, Heritage and Performance, Archaeology, Fine Arts and Design, Public Administration.